Life is short, Make it longer.

                      Eyo what is up guys! Its ya boy Chabs here to introduce my self for ya’ll! 

Stay calm but prepare yourselves for an adventure in discovering my chill but challenging life journey. 


The name is Charles Sander D. Bermas, an 18 year old 1st year college student studying in the course of Computer Engineering, striving and surviving! 

Was born and grew up in Cavite City, also known as the city of heroes, where I myself might be a hero one day just like my ancestors. 



But to be honest, im not that kind of man who only focuses on my studies, i also have different kinds of hobbies. 

Wether it may be: 

GAMING: Man I love playing games, especially right now what i love playing is DoTA 2 or Defense of The Ancients, and a lot more like Valorant, CounterStrike 2, Pokemon Go and the list goes on and on. In addition, I used to play professionally in the game Valorant and earned some achievements in my career but that also soon ended when my journey in college started to begin.

SINGING/GUITAR: I also love singing, people often tell me that I have a very relaxing voice but I for myself don't think so, but I like singing, especially when paired with me playing the guitar.

                                                           (I think this is how I look like)

SPORTS: I know a lot of sports and I play a lot of them too, whether it may be Basketball, Volleyball, Table Tennis, Badminton, Bowling but I cant say that im good in all of them, I just know how to play them and I enjoy it!
                                                                (Hell yeah im an athlete)

SLEEPING: No comment, I just like sleeping. That is all.

Life already has not been an easy journey for me. There will always be tough times we will experience as ordinary human beings. Though these will not stop me from who and what i want to be. In the future i want to be a successful computer engineer wherein i will be able to live a easy and happy life with my loving and caring family. 

But here’s a secret, although i studied computer engineering for my future, what i really wanted was to become a Scientist! or an Astronomer! I always loved the idea about our universe and the theories and controversies about our universe. 
                                               (Here's an example, The face on mars theory)

I am a curious man when it comes to those topics. I even came up with my very own theory which sounds dope but somehow true! But thats gonna be the end of my first blog, if you want to know more about my theory, stay tuned for the next one! Peace out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Advancements in Technology: Humanity's Onward Step Towards Innovation.